Due to the increase in positive cases in Guymon and the surrounding area, the City of Guymon is now requiring each individual who enters into a city-owned facility to check their temperature.
If their temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be allowed in the facility without an appropriate face mask or facial covering. There is a temperature kiosk at City Hall by the front door for customer convenience.
- Benefits of support groups for people with paralysis and their caregivers
- Free Virtual “Creative” Camp This Summer for Young Crafters
- Los ensayos clínicos permiten mejorar los tratamientos de enfermedades raras
- In rare form: Kate’s TGCT journey
- European Union Solidifies Global Leadership with Climate Plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.