At about 10:50 Friday morning, US Highway 54 westbound was closed so that Dan Chain, owner of American Towing, could assist with getting a load of new semi tractor trucks out of the middle of the highway. For more information, see Tuesday's edition of the Guymon Daily Herald.
- Tree stops runaway minivan
- Hitch failure closes highway
- Best of the Best 2021 - NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN!
- Guymon Police Department introduces new K9 Officer to the community
- Guymon Police Department seeking assistance in locating missing teen
- Guymon Public School Board makes masks optional
- Minor House Fire reported Tuesday in Southwest Guymon
- Jarrett wins all around championship at Pioneer Days